MPZ Engine Assembly Lube HP is favored by professional mechanics for assembling valvetrain components. MPZ Engine Assembly Lube HP is a heavier version of MPZ Engine Assembly Lube featuring higher load carrying ability and extended lube film protection. Provides severe anti-wear, anti-friction and anti-scuff protection on cam lobes, lifters and other highly stressed valvetrain components. MPZ Engine Assembly Lube HP is completely oil soluble. Previously known as MPZ Cam Lube.
Features & Benefits
– Heavier version of MPZ Assembly Lube
– Completely oil soluble
– Increases protection during break-in
– Reduces frictional values
– Excellent adhesion properties to stay on and protect parts
– Bright red color
– Available Sizes: 1 Oz., 5 Oz.
Recommended for all high pressure points, including cam lobes, lifters bearings, and valve train components. Protects surfaces from scuffing, galling and wear during start-up.