Camshafts; Stage 2; Set of Two
Plug and play application. Short duration for nice street manners, slight lope at idle. Excellent all purpose spec. OEM spring OK.
These camshafts feature the distributor drive gear on the exhaust camshaft and are different than the VVTi option that was added in 1997 for the 1998 model year. The Toyota 2JZGE non VVTi was released in 1991 in the Toyota Aristo (JZA80). The 2JZ is an inline, six cylinder layout, belt-driven dual overhead camshaft with an aluminum cylinder head, 4 valves per cylinder and a cast iron block. The engine block, crankshaft and connecting rods of the 2JZGE and 2JZGTE are the same. The 2JZGE engine platform was utilized in the Toyota Aristo/Lexus GS300, Altezza AS300/Lexus IS300, Chaser, Cresta, Crown, Soarer/Lexus SC300, Supra and Mark II Toyota chassis configurations.
- 1993-2005 Lexus GS300 Base L6.2997cc Engine Components::Camshafts
- 2001-2005 Lexus IS300 Base L6.2997cc Engine Components::Camshafts
- 2002-2005 Lexus IS300 Sportcross L6.2997cc Engine Components::Camshafts
- 1992-2000 Lexus SC300 Base L6.2997cc Engine Components::Camshafts
- 1993-1998 Toyota Supra Base L6.2997cc Engine Components::Camshafts