Lava Turbo Blanket Materials:
With an outer layer made from actual pulverized volcanic lava rock (continuous-filament basalt) formed into fabric and woven into a tight mesh weave, these turbo blankets are internally insulated with high temperature calcium magnesium silicate wool, overlaid with a high temperature silica fabric for increased durability and for improved thermal resistance. The Lava Turbo Blankets are designed to withstand the harshest of conditions. Available in Lava and Black Lava
Lava Turbo Blanket Heat Tolerance:
- Interior Surface: Max Temp Rating: 2300°F/ 1260°C
- Continuous Use Limit: 1832°F/ 1000°C
- Exterior Surface: Direct Contact Limit: 1800°F/ 982°C
- Radiant Heat Limit: 2500°F/ 1371°C
- Designed to fit 1.32 - 1.44 A/R housings.
Stainless Steel Springs can also be purchased separately.